FUJIYACAMERA-SHOP was established in 1938
In Tokyo, “Nakano” is known as a hub for subcultures such as manga and animation. Fujiyacamera was established there in 1938. For over 70 years, we have been loved by many photographers of all levels. We make it easy for you to buy, sell and trade-in.
We have a wide range of new and second hand camera equipment
- Cameras (digital SLR cameras, compact system cameras (mirrorless), film cameras, medium & large format cameras)
- Lenses & Accessories etc
- Mono/Tri-pods,Lighting & studio equipments.
Come and meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff today!! We always help you find the best camera for your next shooting. We hope you have a good time in Japan.
Fujiya-Camera - JAPAN TAX-FREE SHOP
Tax-Free shopping is available for
- A foreign visitor who stays in Japan for less than 6 months.
- A Japanese citizen who has lived abroad for more than 2 years.
- A diplomatic passport holder. Please be sure to bring your current passport.
※ A copy of the passport is not accepted.
- Consumption Tax Exempt for Tourist (nonresidents/Visitors)
When you depart from Japan, please go to the Customs counter and complete the relevant procedures. You are required to submit the purchased commodities and your passport to the Customs officer. Please note that there is a document entitled “Covenant of Purchaser of Consumption Tax-Exempt of Ultimate Export” attached in your passport, do not tear off it before you submit to Customs.
- Consumption Tax Exempt for Exports (Residents)
When you depart from Japan, please go to the Customs counter and complete the relevant procedures. You are required to submit the purchased commodities, two Export Certificate Letters of Tax-free and one return envelope together to the Customs officer.
- Customs counter
When you go through the departure procedures, after X-ray security check, there is Customs counter in front of the X-ray scanning machine. Please do not forget to go to the Customs counter and complete the relevant procedures.